Printed Circuit Assembly Services
Screaming Circuits is the leading quickturn PCB circuit board assembly specialist and helps Sunstone provide a complete solution for our customers needing machine-populated PCBs, from quote to delivery. Our friends at Screaming Circuits deliver on-time, quality-printed circuit board assemblies. They specialize in Quickturn, prototype and small to mid-volume assembly:
- PCB circuit board assembly in as little as 24 hours
- As few as one board
- Full RoHS compliance available
- Easy and complete online quote and order process
- Kitted or Turn-key processing available
- Machine placement of parts from 0201 passives to high-pin BGAs
- IPC-A-610 Class III and ITAR available
Why We Recommend Screaming Circuits
Let's face it; many shops out there claim to be able to assemble PCB prototypes . Few, however, can provide PCB assembly services that we at Sunstone can stand behind. What makes Screaming Circuits different is their deep technical expertise and devotion to quality and customer service. We're confident that with Screaming Circuits our customers will receive the same extreme customer service that Sunstone provides, and the best quality product.
- It's their approach to the problem: They don't want you to conform to them like a traditional electronic printed circuit assembly manufacturer does. They have built their processes around your job. It is part of their mission to be flexible and adaptable.
- They don't mix proto assembly with production: Your job is their priority. You will never be bumped down in priority for a volume job. They have a production division as well, but they have equipment and systems dedicated to just the small-volume.
- They want to do this: Most PCB circuit board manufacturers today,
even those outside of the US, don't want to deal with prototypes or low-volume work
- they treat it like it is an unwanted burden.
At Screaming Circuits, this is what they do and they love it.
Combining Assembly Service with Your PCB Order is Easy
Sunstone Circuits orders can ship directly to Screaming Circuits upon completion for your quickturn printed circuit assembly needs. It's easy! Just check the Assembly box on our order form and we will send your completed order to Screaming Circuits once we complete it. They will pick-up where we left off, following the instructions you arrange with them to complete your boards and ship them to you. PLEASE NOTE: If you choose our drop-ship service, please remember to place your assembly order directly with Screaming Circuits.
"Turnaround time is good, there are good deal of options for pricing vs. speed." - Josh Mull, Key Technologies
"Turnaround and ease are a major benefit. We do mostly prototypes and just need fast turnaround and I am very happy with Sunstone-Screaming Circuits combined solution for that." - Maxine M Gibeau, GE Global Research
"For me it is mostly quality of machine assembled boards for prototypes, so you know what you are troubleshooting. Also the speed and availiblity is great." - Magnus Sorlander, Vigor Systems Inc