ValueProto PCB Prototype Services
Sunstone’s ValueProto PCB Prototype service offers you an affordable option for ordering small quantities of 2-layer boards. Starting at just $28 shipped, these boards are perfect for special projects that don’t require a 24-hour expedite, or if low quantity and value pricing is important. ValueProto is a great way to stick to your budget, while still getting the dependable quality and service of a Sunstone-made board, guaranteed on-time or your PCBs are free..
|Quantity: ||Small quantities |
|Layers: ||2 |
|Lead Time: ||5 days |
PCB Prototype Features
- Boards shipped within 1 week
- Free UPS ground shipping
- Up to 2 sides green solder mask with white top side legend optional
- 23 pre-set finished hole sizes
- Shape is not limited to rectangles
- 24/7/365 Email support
- Credit card orders only
- Product only available in the USA. For customers in Canada or Mexico, please call support at 1.800.228.8198 for assistance placing your order. For all other International orders, try PCBexpress.
- Minimum trace/space is 0.006" (6 mil)
- Tin-lead finish only
- Slots / Cutouts not available
- Complete package of files must include 6 Gerber RS274X files (one for each copper, solder mask, and legend, as well as the board outline).
- The package must also include an NC Drill File in Excellon format, specifying the location of all plated holes supported in this service.
- Single sided boards are acceptable ONLY if a blank file is added to all areas where layers are required to be mapped.