From Start To Finish – Design to Assembly
It's no secret: your prototype costs you quite a bit of money to produce. Most of that expense is in the components, not the fabrication of the board. Still, if the board's not right, your design's not right.
That's why Sunstone Circuits offers the following standard and add-on manufacturing features for your board fabrication:
- Less than 0.05% return rate on all PCBs manufactured
- Our 100% guarantee on manufacturing defects
- Optional Engineering Review to analyze and report on any manufacturability issues with your design as submitted
- Flying-Probe Electrical Test: comparing your PCBs electrically to your submitted Gerber files
- Self-service DFM checking with our online DFMplus service
- One financial transaction for your boards and assembly when you select bundled assembly
Screaming Circuits specializes in building your short-run, one-off and prototype PCB assemblies, with rapid turn times and instant online quoting and ordering. Whether you prefer "Kitted" assembly or "Turnkey", Screaming does both - and with multiple awards for customer satisfaction and quality to prove it. Not only that, but Screaming Circuits will guarantee on-time delivery, ensuring that you get what you need, when you need it.
When all this is combined with the years of experience and professionalism shared between Screaming Circuits and Sunstone, you can be confident that your PCBs have been fabricated and assembled exactly to your specifications. Which means, of course, that any bugs you're chasing in your prototype won't be a stray short, open, malformed through hole or other manufacturing or assembly anomaly... Instead, you can turn all your attention to testing and verifying the circuit design.
All this is just one more way Screaming Circuits and Sunstone Circuits work seamlessly together to remove potential design issues from your prototypes - getting you through development and into production that much faster.