PCB Shipping Policy
Sunstone orders calculate PCB shipping costs directly from UPS and FedEx websites based on package size, weight, destination and shipping method. We offer a variety of PCB order shipping options so you may choose the one that works best for you!
PCB Order Shipping OptionsWe ship PCB orders with the following options:
- Ground - Continental US customers (FREE)
- 2nd Day Air - Continental US customers
- Next Day - (arrives with your daily UPS/Fedex delivery)
- Export* - Outside the Continental US
- Add $11.00 for COD Delivery
- Add $25 for Saturday Delivery
- Orders weighing more than 40lbs will be split into multiple packages
*Export Orders ship FedEx or UPS International; Customs and duty fees vary per country and are the sole responsibility of customer upon receipt of package at customs.
Expedited and Combined PCB Shipping Services
Can I Expedite my order to have it faster?
Yes, Sunstone offers Expedite on our PCBexpress quickturn service, which removes 1 day from manufacturing lead-time to have your order when you need it. There is a checkbox on our order forms to automate your request if your order qualifies for an Expedite upgrade.
Click for more information: PCBexpress
To combine multiple orders and/or change delivery method or address:
All orders are packaged upon completion though, we are happy to change your shipping so it is most convenient to you with the following set guidelines:
- Combined orders must be already scheduled to ship on the same date.
- Your request MUST reach (email or phone) Customer Service no later than 9-am on
the scheduled ship date.
Note: Changes cannot be made after 9-am (PT) on the scheduled ship date.
- If requested, we will do our best to combine your multiple orders into the same package to help save PCB shipping costs. We are happy to change your shipping method to be most convenient for you.
Please email or call our Customer Service Team for any PCB shipping change requests immediately after placing your order(s).